We dedicate our services to international and domestic enterprises operating in energy sector (conventional power generation, renewable energy and cogeneration power) and international and domestic trade (energy resources and commodities) to enlarge their market share by providing comprehensive legal advisory.
Within our legal assistance we offer:
- Advisory on drawing up, negotiating and implementing contracts for the operation and trading, transmission, distribution and the storage of gas and liquid fuels, as well as ticket and tolling agreements,
- Advisory on drawing up, negotiating and implementing contracts for the sale, transmission and distribution renewable energy, network interconnection contracts and on the legal aspects of trading in greenhouse gas emission allowances
- Conducting legal reviews, including due diligence, of whether provisions of energy law and related laws are properly applied
- Regulatory advisory on concession and tariff proceedings, obtaining and redeeming energy guarantee certificates, including proceedings before the President of the Energy Regulatory Office, the Material Reserves Agency, Agricultural Market Agency, the Minister of the Economy, the Minister of the Environment and other regulatory authorities.
- Assisting fuel enterprises in implementing projects related to exploring for and exploiting conventional and unconventional gas and oil
- Advisory on European regulations affecting energy enterprises
- Restructuring advisory and M&A services for transactions in the energy sector
- In-depth legal advice on securing contractual positions in various transactions in the energy sector
- Advisory on negotiating and concluding agreements on international trade of commodities, as well as all legal aspects related to the oil supply chain, oil trading on international market, price risk management, laytime and demurrage